Promoting healthy communities and efficient use of resources
Annual Meeting 2013
The Health Planning Council is universally recognized for igniting and facilitating partnerships for healthy and happy places. Our collaborative culture helps us build sustainable and vibrant environments. HPC ensures the health industry has the neccessary information to make informed, strategic decisions that promote healthy communities and efficient use of resources. Using evidenced-based practices and solutions, there is an awareness and understanding that every policy is a health policy.
To champion healthy communities, lifestyles and accessible, quality health and wellness
- Collaboration is a must at any cost, no matter how uncomfortable.
- All perspectives matter.
- Meaningful, community-based engagement requires being approachable and easy to work with.
- Each community is unique and should be engaged that way.
- Decisions should be made using evidence-based information.
- Change begins with reliable, unbiased information.
- Neutrality is essential in our approach.
I am honored to lead this organization’s board of directors. The Health Planning Council will be instrumental in helping our NE Florida community meet the health and wellness needs of our residents, with the goal of improving quality of life and health.
Navigators will continue to assist consumers and small employers with the enrollment process Read more
Deanna McDonald to take helm after 24 years of leadership with Florida Blue Read more
Navigator Program (Local)
Joyce Case, Program Director
Health Insurance Marketplace (National)