Projects Coordinator – 1.4.2022
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
|JOB SUMMARY||The Projects Coordinator is responsible for managing projects individually and within programs from initiation to completion. Tasks may involve monitoring projects, scheduling, reviewing invoices versus budgets, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring project deadlines/deliverables are met in a timely manner.|
|· Maintains and monitors project work plan and schedules; reviews progress reports and takes corrective action if deliverables are not met.
· Organizes, attends, and participates in project meetings.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with subcontractors or partners.
· Documents and follows up on important actions from meetings; prepares necessary presentation materials for meetings; facilitates meetings.
· Undertakes project tasks as required; maintains, develops and/or monitors work plans, project schedules, progress reports, budgets, and expenditures; creates and administers contract amendments.
· Ensures projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
· Manages project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current and properly filed.
· Assesses project risks and issues and provides solutions where applicable; identifies solution before formal corrective action is required.
· Establishes and maintains standard internal operating procedure/processes for project goals and objectives.
· Coordinates contract renewal and updates measurable work plan objectives; communicates any changes and ensures compliance.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the President & CEO.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Computer proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Outlook)
• Working knowledge of Web-based applications
|Other Skills and Abilities
|• Associates degree or higher and three years of experience in project/contract administration, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.|
|• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
• Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings; communicates with a diverse workforce.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
• Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Organizational skills – Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
|• Work environment is an office environment with moderate noise level.
• Requires use of a computer and sitting for periods at a time.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds.
The Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
An individual must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.