County Health Profiles
The Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida publishes County Health Profiles annually for each county in our region, a region which represents 2,071,559 people, or approximately 10.2% of Florida’s total population from 2013-2017 estimates. The profiles provide residents and community stakeholders with a snapshot of the health status of each county in comparison to the state of Florida.
Profiles were last updated August 12, 2020.
- Baker County Profile 2020_final
- Clay County Profile 2020_final
- Duval County Profile 2020_final
- Flagler County Profile 2020_final
- Nassau County Profile 2020_final
- St. Johns County Profile 2020_final
- Volusia County Profile 2020_final
Profiles were last updated August 12, 2019.
Profiles were last updated September 25, 2018.
The profiles include data for a range of categories:
- Demographic data, such as population age, race, ethnicity, and gender
- Socioeconomic data including income, poverty, unemployment, and education
- County Health Rankings
- Disease and death rates including leading causes of death and infectious disease rates
- Maternal and child health data including birth rates, birth outcomes, prenatal care, and childhood immunizations
- Healthcare access information including insurance coverage and healthcare facility information
- Healthcare utilization data including leading causes/diagnoses for emergency department and inpatient hospital visits